Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
CVK is highly committed to safeguarding the health and safety of its staff specially those who are hired at the company’s manufacturing plant.
To have a healthy and safe workplace, all levels of the organization and subcontractors shall adhere to the following commitments:
- Creating a safe and healthy workplace
- Providing the staff with necessary equipment to ensure their safety
- Minimizing the impact on the environment
- Minimizing disruption in the daily life of people and society
- Complying with legal requirements (local, national and international), and clients’ HSE requirements
- Formulating, updating, and implementing suitable and creditable models for the Company’s HSE management system
- Providing training for managers and supervisors and securing their active participation in the implementation of basic HSE principles
- Training and encouraging personnel at all levels of the organization and obliging them to abide by basic HSE principles
- Providing training for subcontractors and obliging them to comply with basic HSE principles
- Recording, investigating, researching near misses, accidents and hazards and their causes in order to eliminate them, and, if not possible, minimize the possibility of their recurrence
- Continually improving the performance of the company’s HSE management system.